What it should look like
I watched a documentary the other night about Indonesia. Apparently they are getting rid of the rain forest at a rate of 300 football fields / HOUR! Not a month or a week, AN HOUR! (I hope I heard that wrong) Then they set it on fire so they can grow Palm oil trees. Indonesia is the number 1 country in the world when it comes to Global warming, according to BBC. That makes me really angry but what made me incredible sad was to hear about the Orangutans. They obviously have nowhere to live and many of them die. If the loggers find an orphan monkey they can sell it on the black market and make an extra 50 Dollars! It is so f##ked up. Where I´m from you cant drive an old car if it spits out to much fumes, which is good, but then you have countries in Asia where you need to wear a mask if you go out because the pollution is so bad! So how come the Eskimos have to suffer just because countries around the world don´t give a damn!? 
After logging

Orphan going to the market



  



Fire
Palm oil plants